The Northeastern Association of Criminal Justice Sciences is the official regional organization of the Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences. It is an organization of scholars and criminal justice practitioners dedicated to improving scholarship, service, and practice in criminal justice. Benefits of membership include:
- the opportunity to build networks with criminal justice scholars and practitioners throughout the Northeast region through participation in the annual conference and other activities;
- reduced conference registration fees;
- access to the on-line membership directory;
- late breaking news on events, job opportunities, and other items of interest through our optional email list service.
Goals and Objectives
- To promote the communication and dissemination of information of interest among members, other associations of education, and agencies of the criminal justice system.
- To develop an overall philosophy and standards of quality education in the administration of justice.
- To encourage both limited and long term planning and research in the criminal justice system.
- To establish a vehicle capable of providing technical assistance and evaluative services to agencies of the criminal justice system.